The Abode – Buffalo Sunset

The Adobe Buffalo Sunset | Centura Development Co.

Location

Southwestern Las Vegas, NV

Date

2016

Description

Class-A Multifamily Development

Cost

$80 million

Narrative

The project is expected to include 418 residential rental units with supporting community amenities, including a structured parking garage that provides direct unit access (discussed further below). The project is anticipated to incorporate a number of floor plan options, with approximately 60 percent of units comprised of one-bedroom floor plans, while the remaining 40 percent of units will consist of two-bedroom units. The proposed unit mix dominated by one-bedroom units is a shift from what exists in the primary market area1 today. Approximately 37 percent of units in the primary market area are one-bedroom floor plans, 53 percent are 2-bedroom floor plans and the remaining 10 percent are three-bedroom units.

The Adobe Buffalo Sunset | Centura Development Co., LLC